An exciting opportunity is coming your way! By sending an email to INFO@COLOMBIAGE.COM outlining the correct answers to our three questions below, the lucky winner will receive:
– 2 tickets to FRENTE CUMBIERO LIVE IN LONDON this 31 May together with the chance to meet the band backstage.
– An original copy of FRENTE CUMBIERO’S 7″ VYNIL, a collector’s item, signed by the members of the band.
– A delicious dinner for two at London’s leading Latin American restaurant SABOR in Islington.
Questions are as follows:
1. In which studios in Medellín, Colombia, will Frente Cumbiero’s Ondatrópica project gather a group of the best old school Colombian tropical musicians together with the new generation to record an album?
2. What are the names of BBC Radio 3 World Routes Academy’s 2012 apprentice and mentor respectively?
3. Name one of the four panelists that accompanied Colombiage’s Director, Landa Acevedo-Scott in February at Unconvention 2012 Colombiage’s panel “Culture is Propaganda: Is Colombia’s new wave of cultural stars changing the image of a troubled nation?”
Participant emails will be received until 29 May at 5:00 pm and the winner will be notified via email. His/her name will appear in this very page shortly afterwards. A special mention will also be published here after the concert.
Don’t miss the chance to see FRENTE CUMBIERO LIVE IN LONDON at Brixton Jamm this 31 May at 7pm accompained by DJ Russ Jones aka The Hackney Globe Trotter.
Best of luck to everyone!
The Colombiage Team]]>